tiava tube International offers comprehensive software solutions that meets and exceeds the quality and compliance requirements for the life science industry. The process specific offerings are an integrated platform that provides consistency and standardization across multiple departments within a site, and across multiple sites. This greatly reduces the total cost of ownership and result in a higher ROI.
NOVA-CPM is a state-of-the-art automation tool that provides full management of your equipment qualification, calibration, and maintenance processes. The system is designed to ensure global regulatory compliance and data integrity, with the security and electronic signature and audit trails.
NOVA-CPM is the leading Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) solution that provides functionality for the full life cycle of equipment, from purchase and validation, calibration and maintenance operations, repairs, and end of life replacement. The system provides best in class equipment and instrument management.
NOVA-CPM streamlines equipment management with built-in features which enforce best practices are followed by system users. These sequential steps for all workflows are reflective of decades of experience in the life science industry, and the regulatory compliance that is inherent in the system. The product is designed to ensure cGMP compliance, increased reliability, optimized productivity and minimized costs.
tiava tube’s CMMS software system is the only product in industry that provides an operational intelligence engine. Data trending, and custom or ad-hoc reporting provide business intelligence that reduces operational risks, reduces downtime, can predict time to failure, and provide intelligence for equipment upgrades, and procurement of new assets.
- FDA Regulatory compliant
- Asset Management
- Tracks & manages critical equipment forecasting records in a compliant environment
- Controls inventory of spare parts used for instrument maintenance
- Retains calibration & master standards information
- Produces ad-hoc reporting through free query data mining tools
- Trends data
- Automates email notifications
- Stores & retrieves current and archived records (traceability)
- Asset management throughout the organization
- Increases productivity & production efficiency
- Regulatory Compliant
- Streamlines calibration records & processes
- Predicts & reduces overall maintenance & manufacturing costs
- Optimizes inventory & purchasing thus saves costs on spare parts & instrument stock redundancy
- Improves quality processes
- Prevents costly shutdowns & manufacturing delays
- Reduces instrument & equipment downtimes
- Predicts & intervenes before failures actually occur